Sometime in the last two days, automatic updates on my
older 32 bit laptops "upgraded" to Firefox Quantum
60.2.1.esr, and my saved logins stopped working.  I have
backups, and I can restore a previous version of Firefox
and my old .mozilla configuration files, then turn off
updates, but perhaps there is a way to make this
"upgrade" work.

A more general question is whether Mozilla has some
marvelous way of testing the hell out of their new versions
of Firefox, or whether they are merely replacing old known
bugs with new unknown bugs, along with annoying interface
changes.  If so, it is probably time to get off their
merry-go-round and find a safer, stable web browser.

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom          kei...@keithl.com