> Nov 15 12:33:58 goose postfix/smtpd[7613]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
> unknown[60.178.154.107]: 450 4.1.1 <
> 1068617380.19938.18.ca...@goose.robinson-west.com>: Recipient address
> rejected: unverified address: unknown user:
> "1068617380.19938.18.camel"; from=<1362248...@qq.com> to=<
> 1068617380.19938.18.ca...@goose.robinson-west.com> proto=SMTP
> helo=<lnwomen.org>

Looking at the above log excerpt you can see that there was an attempt
to send me an email to a bogus user name.  Is there a slick way to
dynamically catch 60.178.154.107 and block for say an hour?  Maybe
I should wait till three similar messages from the same IP are logged.

Another problem, I don't want to accept email to
<someone>@goose.robinson-west.com, only to <someone>@robinson-west.com.

If I don't add $myhostname to $mydestination, I will get mail loops
back to myself messages in the future.

Do I need to write a perl script to catch the above in the maillog and
dynamically update a text file of ip addresses that should be blocked?

temp_blacklist:
60.178.154.107  REJECT

Did I get the syntax right for the text file I need to generate?

Should smtpd_sender_restrictions in main.cf be defined as follows:

smtpd_sender_restrictions=
     permit_mynetworks,
     check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/temp_blacklist,
     check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_access,
     reject_unknown_sender_domain,
     warn_if_reject reject_unverified_sender