Been using a Brother MFC-L8850CDW for several years and happy with it.
Supported with cups. I haven't tried remote scanning. Does duplex
(printing/scanning) and network stuff (ethernet/wifi/airprint/etc). Can scan to
a usb stick.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K5UZP2S/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

> On Jan 4, 2019, at 12:11 PM, Roderick Anderson <raander...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I seem to remember at least two threads last year about printers.
>
> Didn't follow them then but now I am in the market. :-/
>
> All the 'Best of/for' articles aren't helping.
>
> Anyone know of a chart listing features for a lot of the printers?
>
> Heck I'd take recommendations.
>
> LED or laser (not inkjet), color, multifunction ie. scanning (SANE).
> Nice would be duplex print and duplex scan would be icing.
>

> TIA,
> Rod
> --

Louis Kowolowski                                lou...@cryptomonkeys.org
<mailto:lou...@cryptomonkeys.org>
Cryptomonkeys:                                   http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/
<http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/>

Making life more interesting for people since 1977