On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 10:07 AM Dave Lien W7DAL <w7...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Michael-
>
> I use $20 SSDs from Newegg and they work fine for general use. SSDs are
> direct replacements for mechanical drives. For a low budget you can just
> duct tape them in place if needed. Not a problem. You will be amazed at
> how much faster they are.  Good luck.
>
> -Dave

Looked at Newegg. They have a huge selection of KingDian SSDs. Never heard
of KingDian. Are they any good? Many options I have no idea what is what.
That's what I get being out of the hardware game for over 10 years. No idea
what TLC or MLC or any of the other options are. Suggestions appreciated.

Michael