The OHSU Unix team is looking for a sysadmin. CS degree + 3 years experience OR 7 years experience (non-CS degree) is the ballpark. The job supports health care and university operations.

On the Linux side, the OHSU IT Group is largely a Red Hat shop. Some knowledge of Isilon filesystems, VMware, and/or Active Directory operations and integration will serve you well. Experience with Windows server administration is not a bad thing either.

The job is downtown (5th and Market), not on the hill. Parking is expensive, but we're right on the transit mall. There's free, secure bike parking and a shower room available in the building.

For the record, this opening is not in the group for which I work (which supports research, not health care and university), but our group works closely that that group.

If you're interested,

1. Head to https://www.ohsu.edu/human-resources/ohsu-careers
2. Click the "Find a Job" link in the left nav menu
3. In the "Keywords or IRC # Search" box, enter IRC83705
4. Press the Search button
5. Follow the result link to the full job description

Free free to contact me off-list if you have questions.

--
Paul Heinlein
heinl...@madboa.com