Looking at supported OS's, try Suse...  Perhaps the Tumbleweed rolling
release version?  Or maybe the Leap regular release if hte package is
designed for older libraries?  I dunno i'd try tumbleweed first?

This says openSuse 11.4 or later:  it'll have newer drivers than centOS
http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/375845a.pdf