First, you can't upgrade the CPU on a laptop the way you expect. It is
NOT a standard AM3+ socket. Check HP's documentation for that, I can't
speak for their upgradeability.

Second, you are grossly overthinking your question.

I don't know what Labview is. So I take the following steps:

Q: Does it support Linux?
A: search duckduckgo for the terms "labview linux"

found the following pages on the National Instruments website:
https://knowledge.ni.com/KnowledgeArticleDetails?id=kA00Z000000kG1MSAU&l=en-US
https://www.ni.com/download/labview-development-system-2017/6963/en/

Conclusion: Yes, what you are looking to do is possible in CentOS 7.

Don't expect me to judge the quality of their installation process or
provide any further advice, I'm not a labview user.

-Ben