Hi Rich,

Please do not see this as patronizing or worse, it is not meant that way.

Don't you think it would be appropriate to mention that - you do not know
what Ghostery does, whether it is effective, no idea about their terms of
service - in your post implying that what you do is good way to protect
your privacy?

A lot of people makes decisions about random stuff they read or hear in
person and on-line. It makes whole lot of difference to the world not to
spread misinformation about things we do not know or understand.

And your car analogy is not valid. You are well informed about traffic
safety and regulations, you had to pass driving test, etc..., I would hope.
And - you actually verified you car - And you would report drunk drivers.
So, driving around is not the lottery you try to imply.

If driving around would be similar to the privacy online - your car would
be smashed by 15 different trucks, cars, trains the second you would put
the light on in your garage.

Just calling spade a spade,
Tomas