Galen, I am going to second that because Ben also wrote:

"Fine, I'll fiddle with the reply-to line and move it. I haven't had a good
flamewar in a while, and this guy is gonna end up crying into his broke-ass
propaganda websites."

"don't send me private emails you trump toting jackass. The fact that you sent me this email privately is proof enough that the tears streaming down your face are real."

thanks
JK