On Mon, 4 Nov 2019, Paul Heinlein wrote:

The first thing I'd do is check your procmailrc syntax. In this thread's origin message, you wrote:

:0;
* [GRASS-user]
#* ^List-Id:.*<grass-user\.lists\.osgeo\.org>
#* ^(From|Cc|To).*osgeo\.org
spatial-analyses

You said you fixed the regex, but the trailing semi-colon on the first line doesn't pass muster -- though I cannot predict what problem(s) it may cause.

Paul,

Two things: 1) I copied an earlier log entry without the escaped brackets
and 2) I didn't notice the semicolon where it should be a colon. Fixed now.
Thanks for catching it.

Later in that original post, you wrote:

* ^(From|Cc|To).*sqlite\.org
SQL

You need to have a leading ":0" or ":0 :" to make that a real rule.

That's another error that crept in while I was changing the file. Fixed now.
Thanks.

I think the semicolon caused the problem even though there were no options
there.

Thanks,