Hi guys,
Just a heads up. The survey is not for Clear Linux users only. Everyone is
welcome. __

On 11/12/19, 20:09, "plug-boun...@pdxlinux.org on behalf of
tomas.kuchta.li...@gmail.com" <plug-boun...@pdxlinux.org on behalf of
tomas.kuchta.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Thank you

    Mozilla Firefox 68.2.0esr just keeps waiting ....
    Google Chrome 78.0.3904.97 cannot connect to server ....

    I see - Qualtrics.com tracker black-holed on my side.
    Whitelisting the tracker - makes the site work.

    Thanks again,
    Tomas