Thank you guys, I am going to do some more testing based on what you all
have said. I know it all goes through Chrome browser, here is what I have
seen. A document on her machine that is in standard Letter format, will
print
just fine, a document pulled from her Google drive  will print just fine.
It is only
when she prints items from Gmail that this comes up.

I have printed from her desk top machine (running Ubuntu Mate 18.04) with
no issues, but will go back and try it again and see is something has been
changed since I last did it.

Right now I am trying to sort out getting medical lab gear from Kansas City
MO
to Albuquerque NM. The pick up county is under lockdown so I cannot go into
the county. My boss cannot bring it out because he will have to quarantine
prior
to re-entry... Such is life under Covid 19...

I will test all of this out and see what results I get.

Thank you all and above all Be Safe...

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 11:22 AM Rich Shepard <rshep...@appl-ecosys.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Mar 2020, Ben Koenig wrote:
>
> >> What tool does the chrombook use to view gmail?
> >>
> > Chrome. Everything on a chromebook goes through the google web browser.
>
> Oy. I didn't realize this.
>
> Thanks, Ben,
>
> Rich

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Ph 4:13 KJV
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece.
Fil 4:13 RVR1960