The Chromebook may be mix up - someone was seeking help with printing on
wrong paper size from Chromebook, and the printer did not like that.

I thought that I am responding to that Chromebook person.

Please disregard my conversation on this topic - I do not keep past Plug
posts to be able to retrace my steps and figure it out.

Apologies, if I caused confusion.

Tomas