>  > How about Jami ?
> > > https://jami.net/

With the exception of a TURN Server, It's refreshing to see a truly
distributed network / P2P communication app.

I'm by no means a security expert but I like how they  handled account
management with local crypto keys and blockchain for anonymous account
creation and unique usernames that can't be changed. They've also
implemented TLS 1.3, ICE and OpenDHT.

I also like how they wrote a blog post on Jami's "quirks" for people not
familiar with some of the challenges and comprises with a truly distributed
/ P2P secure communication app.

It's these not very "user friendly inconveniences" that become barriers to
widespread uptake. Because ultimately we're only afforded the security &
privacy that people we communicate with have.

I'm very interested to see a security review/audit of Jami.