On Wed, 29 Apr 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:

I would like your help by expanding this video conferencing thread to
include webinar hosts.

Further thinking has led me in a different direction. Live webinars require
attendees to be available at a specific date and time and many of my clients
and prospective clients would not be able to be free for an hour or so
regardless of when the webinar is presented. This is true even in the
current medical/economic situation as much manufacturing and food production
is continuing (if the latter can find markets for their crops and
livestock).

So, I've decided to produce the instructional videos but make them available
as webinars-on-demand. And I'll offer video conference calls about these
subjects so the conference call thread does apply to me, too.

I'm not in the computer/IT industries but I'll participate and contribute as
I can so I, too, learn what works best for those of us running linux ... and
current distribution versions, too. :-)

Regards,