RaspberryPi foundation sells all what you need - compatibility guaranteed.

You can get the computer, screen and power supply.

Other components you might need:
1. case for raspberry pi can be ordered from their suppliers.
2. Battery power can come from cellphone USB battery bank.

There may be even cases which would accommodate the battery bank. It all
depends on what works for you.

Just go to raspberrypi.org.

Tomas