The computer my wife uses for net meetings and patient
e-visits has a camera with a field of view limited to
her head and shoulders, and a simple curtain behind.

I wonder how many user cameras have a wide enough field
to show arm movements, or (horrors!) the keyboard and
mouse themselves?

Do keyboard clicks show up in the audio, and can those
be timed to estimate which keys are pressed?  340 m/s
divided by 44 kHz is 8 millimeters; fingers and hands
move much more slowly than sound.

I don't know, but this could be a security hole worth
investigating.  Perhaps fat consulting gigs for those
who develop marketable expertise.

Keith

--
Keith Lofstrom          kei...@keithl.com