I took a look at Manjaro. It seems like the install includes a desktop
environment (xfce, KDE-Plasma, ...) that will get you going faster on
the system.

On 2020-06-23 23:26, Mike C. wrote:
I'm a long time Debian user and former small shop Sys Admin who came to
fall in love with Debian's stability and the apt package management system.

Arch seems very modern with its rolling release, ability to switch kernels
on the fly and snap, flatpak support. I understand all of these things
conceptually but I have no day to day real world experience,

I intend to wade into the shallow end with a trial of Manjaro, but I'm
curious if there are any daily driver Arch users who can speak to the use
of the kernel switching, rolling releases and snap, flatpak features.

Thank you in advance.