On Wed, Jun 24, 2020, 09:25 Chuck Hast <wch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Under Win10 it comes up as E: removable disk, under device
> Manager it says it is a STM microdevices removable flash
> drive.
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 11:11 AM Chuck Hast <wch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It is the control processor of the radio it is a
> > STM32F405VGT6.
> > I can send you the radio service manual if that will help. From what
> > I can see it appears that it is treated like some sort of memory, and
> > the radio code plug (file that sets up the channels in the radio) that
> > is loaded into the radio is loaded into that memory. When I plug the
> > USB cable with the radio into it, Wine says it is the D: drive (well it
> > shows it as d:) I am going to see how Windows sees it and will
> > send you that data too. If you want to see all related to the radio you
> > can go to this page:
> > http://www.connectsystems.com/products/top/radios/CS800D_SOFTWARE.htm
> >
> > Here is the link to the service manual where the processor data
> > (what little there is) can be found.
> >

> http://www.connectsystems.com/products/top/radios/CS800/CS800%20SERVICE%20MANUAL.pdf
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 3:51 PM Chuck Hast <wch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> It is in a radio a DMR radio the CS800D by connect systems, I will try
> >> find
> >> out more about it.

> >> --
> >>
> >> Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
> >> I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
> >> Ph 4:13 KJV
> >> Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece.
> >> Fil 4:13 RVR1960
> >>

> > --
> >
> > Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
> > I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
> > Ph 4:13 KJV
> > Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece.
> > Fil 4:13 RVR1960
> >

> --
>
> Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
> I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
> Ph 4:13 KJV
> Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece.
> Fil 4:13 RVR1960

I ran into a device that presented like that a while back. When I plugged
it into a Windows computer, it said it was a removable drive E:. It had one
file in it. I double clicked on the file and it loaded a driver for the
device. Once the driver loaded, everything worked normally.

This may or may not apply to your situation, but I thought I might share it
just in case.

Michael