Hello Everyone,

I am posting to see if anyone knows someone who is interested in interning
or volunteering with Free Geek's technical support department. We are
struggling ,like many are during this pandemic, to recruiting enough
volunteers to serve the Free Geek community. If you are interested or know
someone that would be interested, have them email me.

The intern position is for those starting with limited technical skills
(just basic hardware and basic bash knowledge) and learning position. The
volunteer position is aimed for those that already technical skills and is
looking to give time to Free Geek and our community.

The volunteer job description
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17aMUtA2U6_voXCOK4SVPUPpMAAdyoIIOzukApHBqAWM/edit?usp=sharing

The intern job description
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_XuWEqSqa2CC-wwDfhoyb6vdHdJ6egRhvZMFpSwps3I/edit?usp=sharing