On 1/10/21 12:48 PM, Tomas Kuchta wrote:
I agreed with Russell - we all know about regular monthly meetings for at
least a decade. Thanks to Michael mainly.

That is not an acceptable excuse by any stretch of the imagination. You are flat out refusing to show any acceptance whatsoever for people who are new or not as active. The lack of empathy on your end is mind boggling.

COVID or not, things change, groups and people move around and reorganize so there is never a case to be made for not clearly stating the who/what/when/where for a community meeting. The current ongoing pandemic provides an opportunity to reinforce the meeting schedule.

Case in point,  I might be active on the list but I don't usually show up for meetings. Therefore, I personally do not know the exact schedule nor do I have any knowledge of what is involved in joining via jitsi. Since the only real obstacle for me is transportation, online meetings are something I would like to join if proper directions are made available.

-Ben