Hello all,

A previous speaker has reached out with two topics but they prefer target the March meeting/call/thing.

I will be giving a talk on https://github.com/michaeldexter/occambsd the day before the First Thursday PLUG slot and statistically, you do not want to hear this talk. That said, who has a talk they would like to present? A series of short UnPLUG talks is also appropriate.

For me, 2020 has been the pseudo-sabbatical I have always hoped for and I shipped two software projects on Friday, both of which were 15+ years in the making. I hope the same is true for you!

All the best,

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer