Portland Linux/Unix Group General Meeting Announcement

Who: You!
What: UnPLUG: Metrics of Freedom
Where: Zoom, flawed as it is, link below
When: Thursday, March 3rd, 2022 at 7pm
Why: The pursuit of technology freedom

The word "Freedom" has been pushed to its limits this last few years and is getting exercised in Europe at this very moment. Some people cannot distinguish technological freedom from political freedom while others consider them independent.

Let's have a civil discussion about our personal definitions of freedom. Surely we agree on quite a few definitions and exercises of it.

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85249530401?pwd=dWZPTllGRk1udWtVRXB0STZ2VlJXZz09

Meeting ID: 852 4953 0401
Passcode: 8675309
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,85249530401# US (Houston)
+17207072699,,85249530401# US (Denver)

PLUG is open to everyone and does not tolerate abusive behavior on its mailing lists or at its meetings.

PLUG Page with information about all PLUG events: http://pdxlinux.org/
Follow PLUG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/pdxlinux

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer