On Tue, 22 Mar 2022, Rich Shepard wrote:

Today's log watch reports this kernel error (as a warning):
--------------------- Kernel Begin ------------------------

WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present
   EXT4-fs (dm-0): error count since last ...:  1 Time(s)
   EXT4-fs (dm-0): initial error at time 16477870 ...:  1 Time(s)
   EXT4-fs (dm-0): last error at time 16477870 ...:  1 Time(s)

This was the LV in the Probox. Despite my following the directions for
creating and testing a logical volume it kept giving me heartburn. I used
lvremove then re-partitioned the two HDDs, re-installed ext4 (as linux file
system type, not logical volume member type) and mounted each on its own
/media/ mount point.

I thought a single large LV would be useful, but since I won't have data
files > 2TB two separate drives will do the job.