I had a Raspberry Pi connected to the official 7" touchscreen monitor in my
truck. The small monitor wasn't cutting it. I found and hooked up an
Elecraft 10" monitor. It works great, but the touch feature is about 3/4"
off from where I touch. Makes it near impossible to do anything via the
touchscreen. I've been searching with no luck on how to calibrate this
thing. What few references I found were years old and don't seem to be
right for the latest systems. I'm using the latest (I think) Raspberry OS.

Any tips on finding how to calibrate this thing?

Thanks,
Michael