On Thu, 02 Jun 2022 18:31:12 -0700
Michael Rasmussen <mich...@jamhome.us> dijo:

>On 2022-05-31 21:43, Michael Dexter wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am told that it will be several months until PSU will welcome PLUG
>> back and in the interim, I welcome everyone to either join the
>> previous Jit.si URL at the regular meeting time:
>> https://meet.jit.si/PDXLinux
>>
>> ... or that someone is welcome to propose something new. I will need
>> to take a break from finding speakers until we have an in-person
>> venue.
>
>What about a library meeting room?
>There are five open until 8:00pm
>Midland
>Hollywood
>Hillsdale
>Gresham
>Belmont

Intriguing possibilities, but they close at 8, while our meetings always
go longer. On the other hand, what if we started at 6:30 instead of 7,
and speakers and public are told they must finish by 8, lest we all get
booted out on our tushies? I like that idea, because I always thought
it is difficult to get home from afters while TriMet is still operating.

And TriMet brings up another another issue - which library locations are
on a convenient TriMet stop? And convenient to a Lucky Lab?