Somebody may have a better idea, but knowing you may lose the session you
generally would want to start any jobs with nohup and make sure any output
of the job is sent to log files for later processing when you check and see
the job has ended.  You might consider a job execution framework such as
Apache Airflow that would handle all the job creation and management for
you with a web page management dashboard.