I responded to the survey. I attended PLUG PSU and Lucky Lab for a couple years
before the shut down. I miss the in person meetings. I understand 5500 SW Dosch
Rd, Portland, OR 97239 is not feasible for some. I’m ready to go back in person
again with fellow Linux people.

softPLUG online on https://jit.si/meet/pdxlinux was great this month! (First
Thursday 7pm to 8.) I hope others can join Ben, Ian, Vince, and me for it again
next month on a different night if the in-person meeting returns to the first
Thursday.