All,

Thank you for organizing this.

News: The Hillsdale venue is available and I am reaching out to some local "big names" (though that has never been a requirement).

Sorry to have missed this week's slot and that leaves the question of January 5th, which is fortunately is more buffered from New Years' than some previous years.

Get those feelers out for speakers! I can make the event happen but only with a steady stream of speakers. The venue would also need one or two people to arrive early to set up chairs.

All the best,

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer