On 1/15/23 12:44, Galen Seitz wrote:

Speaking of regressions, another change that I am fighting is a missing context(?) menu in thunderbird.  When using thunderbird, I have a Folders pane on the left, a messages pane on top, a message content pane on the bottom, and in the middle there is a narrow pane that contains a limited form of the headers for the selected message.  IIRC, I used to be able to right click on an address in this pane.  This would bring up a menu containing multiple items, among them a "compose new message to" and a "copy email address". Does anyone know how to restore this functionality?

I'm running Thunderbird 102.6.0.

must be a recent change. I still have the context menu in the messages pane in version 102.4.2. It has the menu to which you are referring. The "middle" pane has From, To, Subject and buttons Reply, Reply List, Forward, Archive, Junk, Delete, and More.

The limited form of headers is in the messages pane.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens