Hello

After a recent update from openSuse Leap 15.5, suddenly the desktop icons all changed their text background to mid-gray color. Previously the background was set to transparent.

I have been looking all over under system settings (v 5.27.3) to try to find how to change the desktop icon text background color but have not been successful in locating the correct configuration file.

Any ideas where this might be found? I have looked several times under system settings, but finding this setting so far has eluded me.

- Randall