I haven't tried the Linux Nero, but I love the Windows one. Best Windows burner I have ever used. And to burn an ISO you can just file, open the .iso or use the menu options. Only thing Nero has done to cause me harm is it is very strict with copyrighted material and will lock your drive so you can no longer burn anything until you reboot.

Eric Jensen