Any lvm users/experts here?  Redhat's search on the linux-lvm list is
broken and I've asked this question on the list and got exactly 0

I want to take a snapshot of a filesystem (~300 GB), let testers make
changes, then throw away all those changes and revert to the state of
the original snapshot.  Basically, I want to throw away all the
changes written to the COW, not apply them back to the original
filesystem.

Anybody know if that's possible, or how to do it?

Thanks,
Barry Roberts
| This has been a P.L.U.G. mailing. |
|      Don't Fear the Penguin.      |