> On Apr 08, 2005, at 7:54 AM, Hans Fugal wrote:
>
> > I interviewed with NU for a position (I would be developing software to
> > support the software the students write). I was very impressed with the
<SNIP>

> I second Hans opinion.  I interviewed for a position with them about 1
> 1/2 - 2 years ago, but things didn't quite work out.  That being said,
<SNIP>

If the NU program is so good, why wouldn't they just hire their own students?

Many years ago my sister (who didn't have any education beyond high
school) was hired by a local "career college" to do the sort of work
they are supposed to teach their students.  Wouldn't their own
students be a better fit?  Or are they just in it for the money?

Jake
| This has been a P.L.U.G. mailing. |
|      Don't Fear the Penguin.      |
|  IRC: #utah at irc.freenode.net   |