Hello everyone.
Yesterday I made the mistake of putting my Creative Nomad Muvo in my back pocket.
Needless to say my player is destroyed (I have a bony butt).
I've been looking at purchasing a new MP3 player, and only have about $150 to spend on this purchase.
I did a google search and found this VERY interesting.
http://reviews.cnet.com/MobiBlu_DAH_1500i__1GB__Black_/4535-6490_7-31473739.html?tag=top
It looks really kewl, but what I can't seem to figure out is how on earth you get music onto the thing. I'm exclusively using Gentoo, and with my Muvo I just plugged it in and used it as you would any other USB drive no problem.
I'm not seeing anything of the sort.
Has anyone tried this device out or seen one IRL?
Also does anyone have a good suggestion for a new MP3 player in my price range that will work with linux?
Thanks

| This has been a P.L.U.G. mailing. |
|      Don't Fear the Penguin.      |
|  IRC: #utah at irc.freenode.net   |