On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 04:39:36PM +0000, Hongyi Gao wrote:
> I need 1000 feet + network cable (CAT5-E or CAT6) for my new house.
>
> Is there anybody knows where to get it? as well as the plugs and connectors.
>
> also, I need  your recommendation of devices for home automation.

You can get a 1000 ft of CAT5e at Home Depot for about $50. Connectors and
such will be more expensive than at other wholesailers, probably.

Check EWS (Electrical Wholesale Supply). They have several stores around
UT, and their prices are really good.

-Roberto

--
Last Words in the computer room: But I thought YOU did the backups...