My ISP uses zimbra and while I was out of town I tried to read email a friends machine (windows 2000) over a dial up line. Zimbra downloads over 1Mb just for the interface and then would not work for me. On calling the support line I was told I would have to upgrade DirectX which I did but Zimbra still didn't work. Zimbra may be fine over fast connections on new machines but I was very upset not to be able to read my
email while I was away.  A web interface would have been nice.