I post all our openings at UnitedHealth Group on PLUG and the SLLUG jobs list - check the SLLUG jobs archive if I haven't posted anything on PLUG recently. I know our recruiters surf Monster.com and approach candidates directly - not sure if we have any postings on there as well. LinkedIn is also a good place, but you have to build a network to have good leads. For Perl jobs I also use jobs.perl.org.

Jesse