This Thursday (April 12) I'm presenting an overview of dscm in general
and Mercurial in particular.  If you've been happy with svn and you've
been wondering what the fuss is over this new-fangled distributed stuff,
you might find this interesting.

Mercurial is part of the 2nd generation of dscm systems; it's 99%
Python, but is on par with git (written in C) for speed.  It's used by
OpenSolaris and Xen, as well as many smaller projects.

We'll start at 7:00.  Directions to the AF location are on
http://utahpython.org.

Pizza will be provided by Berkeley Data Systems ("the Mozy guys").

-Jonathan