On Tuesday 21 August 2007, Scott Barlow wrote:
> On 8/21/07, Kenneth Burgener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Are there any lawyers or police officers that can explain to me what I
> > am missing?
> >
> > Suggestions?  Comments?
>
> Kenneth,
>
> I happen to have a neighbor that would probably be interested in hearing
> your story:
>
> http://provoinjurylaw.com/
> *Flickinger & Sutterfield P.C.

Maybe it's situations like these where the cops aren't doing their jobs that
is giving lawfirms business.  I'm not saying anything negative about this
particular firm, just the fact that if the cops are not doing their job and
legally they can be held accountable, it's a money making opportunity for
both the firm and the client.