On 8/22/07, Jon Gale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm no anti-technologist...I've been fully assimilated.  But to say that I
> could not live without internet access at my home is plain silly.

I debated whether to append a footnote to my original statement to
emphasize that I was calling internet access a necessity to a similar
degree that electricity has become one, not that people would die
without it.  I decided that reasonable people would get the point
without my belaboring it unnecessarily and left the footnote
unwritten.

My apologies; I hope this clears things up for you.