Jonathan Ellis wrote:
On 9/6/07, Alec Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a subversion repository /repository with 2 sub directories for
different projects
(/repository/project1 and /repository/project2).
1)  How can I list the names (paths) of the branches that have been
created for each of the
projects?

svn ls
Thanks.  "svn ls file:///repository/project1/branches" works nicely.
2) If I do "svn log" in checkout directory I do not get a list of all
the revisions (only old revisions)
   but if I do "snv log file:///repository/project1/branches/xxx" I get
them all.  Why the difference?

I don't understand what you mean by "old revisions."

I checked out a branch and then made changes and committed them. When I do "svn log" I only see
the revisions, I think, were made prior to the checkout.

Thanks
Alec