On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 19:20 -0700, Charles Curley wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 08:25:21AM -0700, Nathan wrote:
> > I don't want to start a flame war, but the one reason I won't vote for
>
> BTW, what happens when you find out that, while there is one reason
> why you won't vote for Paul, there are at least two reasons you won't
> vote for any other candidate?
>
> Feel free to disagree with him, by all means. But be prepared to vote
> for him anyway because you disagree with him the least. It's quite a
> trick to find a candidate with whom you disagree on only one issue.

BTW, it isn't the only issue I disagree with him on, it just happens to
be one that I find important.

As for the other candidates,  I am not sure who I am voting for yet.
but there are a few (not just republicans) that I agree with more than
Ron Paul.  Not everyone holds the same ideals.  Not everyone agrees on
the same issues.  That is what makes this country great.  We aren't
locked into one set of ideas. Just look at the thread that spawned.
Many different points.  Most of them are valid too.

Nathan