Date: Wednesday Feb 13, 2008
Time: 7:30 PM
Location: Omniture, Inc.

Forsythe is sponsoring a special PLUG meeting this month. Robert Weirick, Unix
Consultant at Hewlett Packard, will be addressing the group. Robert will
discuss HP's Linux roadmap, as well as address the offerings HP brings to the
open source community. It is wonderful to see large IT organizations like
Forsythe and HP recognize PLUG. HP is a major contributor to open-source
software, including the Linux kernel (top 15 contributor). Plan on attending
to show support for their interest in our community.

For more information please see the website: http://www.plug.org

This is also a good time to join the PLUG LinkedIN group if you are not
already a part of it, just follow this URL:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/2889/7F810718DA13

You are PLUG, come and show your support for Linux and the community. The next
few meetings will be a real test of our community. Organizations are spending
quite a few dollars betting that you will attend. Let's show them we can
deliver.

If your company or group is interested in presenting at a PLUG meeting, please
contact the group.