In case anyone is or knows a good Linux Admin.

-Steve

*Linux System Administrator*
Location:       Orem, UT 84097  Salary/Wage:    45,000.00 - 100,000.00 USD /year
Salary Totally Depends on Skill Set!
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ to 5 Years Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level:        High School or equivalent

Bluehost.com, the fastest growing shared web hosting company in the
world, is currently seeking to add 2-3 skilled Linux System
Administrators to join our team of admins. We have a fast moving fun
work environment that would work well for someone with the following
skill set.

1) Must have at least 3+ years in linux system administration experience

2) Must have a very strong background in Apache/MySQL setup and
configuration.

3) Must be comfortable installing and using common opensource apps.
(Example - MRTG, Xen, etc).

4) Must be comfortable with NFS / Bind or MyDNS / Qmail,Sendmail or Exim
/ MySQL / Apache

5) Must have experience in custom compiling kernels and adding kernel
modules.

6) Experience with Redhat Enterprise or Fedora Core distributions.

7) Intermediate level of Perl programming would big a big bonus, but is
not necessary.

If you feel that your skills match our requirements listed above we
would love to speak with you. We have need to hire at least two midlevel
admin positions and to fill one senior admin position.

We really want people that WANT to come and be part of our
organization.  We are a family here at Bluehost and want team members
that want to be part of our group.  Salaries are completely negotiable
based on skill set, and all positions include full health benefits and
other perks!

Please email resumes directly to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call Dan Handy at
(801) 362-5861. Alternatively you may email [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or call
Steve Alligood directly at (801) 836-4700.