This is an old article, but on the topic of governmental help, we have
to give our government ("Halliburton") credit for helping these
oil-loving, price gougers keep their millions by prostituting Linux:
http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/0,1000000121,2110816,00.htm
http://www.halliburton.com/news/archive/2002/lgcnws_052402.jsp