Thus said Levi Pearson on Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:10:40 MDT:

> The whole rest of your email was pointless, because you're still stuck
> on this idea that voting means  something aside from choosing who gets
> elected.

If  we stay  within  the  confines of  the  Constitution's chains  then
certainly  voting is  just  the way  we  get a  President;  who has  an
enumerated list of duties. But the  reality is that voting *means* much
more than  just putting someone  in office. The federal  government has
expanded  to such  immense size  that the  results of  who gets  put in
office has much more influence over our lives than at any other time in
this country's history.

Andy
  9:07pm  up 28 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.23, 1.15, 0.95