Michael Torrie wrote:
Stuart Jansen wrote:
As for your firewall problem, it's hard to debug a firewall without
looking at _all_ rules. If you're comfortable giving us the entire rule
set, run "iptables-save" and send us the output.

I'm a bit unsure of why an administrator would be uncomfortable sharing
iptables rules.  Perhaps the list of allowed ports is felt to be
sensitive.  But those can be determined very easily by a would-be
hacker.  Security by obscurity perhaps?
I don't really have a problem sharing rules. OpenWRT doesn't have iptables-save in the default install and I don't feel like going hunting for it. If you all really want, I'll post the output of 'iptables -L' and my hack of the /etc/firewall.user file.

Mike