Von Fugal wrote:
> What about the european union? Because Amero sounds like Euro? Nobody
> said the Amero had anything to do with the Euro, besides maybe a clever
> naming gimmick. But as you point out, the Amero is nothing like the
> Euro, so the naming gimmick is aimed at acceptance of the Amero, not
> some attempt by the so called "conspiracy theorists" to discredit it.

Right.  I'm not speaking to you then.

In my experience, most folks who are most afraid of the Amero point to
the creation of the EU and the Euro as the beginning of a grand, one
world order conspiracy.  I mean if 20 something nations can get together
and "give up their sovereignty" then it could happen to us too!

As for the fallacy of returning to the Gold standard because it somehow
makes our currency worth something, we'll leave that one for another day. :)

Back to clogging the tubes with my UDP bittorrent traffic.