On Thursday 04 December 2008 03:31:29 pm Kyle Waters wrote:
> The federal reserve is a government agency the works with private
> enterprise to regulate the economy.  The top officials of the reserve
> are presidential appointees.  There are officials that are elected by
> private banks, but those officials report to the elected officials, who
> then determine the economic policies, not the other way around.

This is the very popular misconception, exactly what the creators of the fraud
want everyone to think. The federal reserve is a *private* bank, controlled by
*private* interests. It is *not* a government agency. It is neither federal,
nor has any reserves.

Try this simple test: look it up in the phone book. Does it appear in the
government pages, or in the business white pages? Yep. In the business pages,
after Federal Express...

"He who has the gold, makes the rules."

Do you really think the president has a say in who he appoints to the board?
They have the gold, they make the rules. Nothing has changed the truth of that
proverb, and nothing will. Even if he did get to appoint someone of his own
choosing, do you really think the other directors listen to *him*, or do you
think *he* listens to *them*?  I'll even take bets on this one.